OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

How to Resolve Food Intolerances

When I was a child I really struggled with a dairy allergy. It used to break me out and make me itchy as soon as I ingested it. I struggled with milk and cheese, so for a while I limited it in my diet. Back then we didn't understand it nor were there very many diary alternatives, so I struggled with it most of my life. As my son has grown up he has the same allergy and struggles with stomach problems and itching. So we have him stay away from dairy and cow's milk. What do you struggle with as how can you tell? Check out this article and find out how.

How to Resolve Food Intolerences

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Nutrition #Allergies #FoodIntolerance

No comments:

Post a Comment