OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Why Eating Breakfast is a Really Good Idea

Not only is breakfast the first meal of the day it is also one of the most important meals of the day. The sad thing is that it is also often the most overlooked meal of the day. There are so many people that just skip breakfast all together. Just think about it like this. Breakfast is the time of day where we have went the longest without a meal. So our bodies are literally ready to absorb all the nutritents that we can give it. So it is important to give our bodies the best nutrients that we can since our bodies are ready to soak it all up. So having a hearty breakfast that can carry us through the rest of the day is really important. This is why I have the most nutritional breakfast that I can. I personally have my #shakeology shake every morning in place of a traditional breakfast. This gives me the most nutritents for my buck every morning. There are days that I can literally feel my body absorbing the nutrients and it feels amazing. I have more energy and am full longer than I ever have been. If you want to try it out, or order some #shakeology send me a message and I will tell you how.

Why Eating Breakfast is a Really Good Idea

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Business #Entrepreneur #Beachbody #Shakeology

No comments:

Post a Comment