OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

3 Reasons To Add Coconut Oil To Your Coffee

Several months ago I stopped drinking coffee all together to clear out my system of all stimulants. It was a great time where I really found the energy that I needed and felt clearer than ever. As I continued to research about becoming a fat adaptive vegan athlete I stumbled acrossed the idea of drinking Bulletproof Coffee to kickstart the keytones in your body to burn fat rather than sugar or carbohydrate. The problem I found is that as a vegan, Bulletproof Coffee calls for grass fed butter to be added to the coffee. So after researching it a little more I found that the main reason for Bulletproof Coffee working so well is the MCL Oil that is added to it. I know that Bulletproof Coffee enthusiasts will tell you that coconut oil is not the same and doesn't produce the same amount of lauric acid that their brand of MCT Oil produces. Not to mention they charge 3 times the cost of coconut oil. However, I have found lots of benefits from using 1T coconut oil/butter and 2T almond milk in 10oz of coffee in the morning. It tastes great and gives me all the benefits that Bulletproof Coffee is supposed to give. If you want to know more check out this article and get charged up and healthy.

3 Reasons to Add Coconut Oil to Your Coffee

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Nutrition #Healthy #Coffee (no link...go to www.scorpion-style.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment