OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Is Overtraining A Myth?

For all my fitness fanatics and those that are trying to get back into the he swing of things, this is an interesting article. We have all heard of the phenomenon of overtraining. I know I have expereinced it on several occasions when I was fighting professionally. With that being said I think I agree with this article. Overtraining as a physical phenomenon may be a myth. However, as a mental challenge it is definately a reality. I believe that is really where it comes from. I have found reserves in my mind that have pushed me through so much more than most people could ever imagine doing. I have gone the last 7 years with virtually no injuries and pushed through some of the most difficult endurance challenges around. I train 6 days a week and teach up to 5 fitness classes a day. There is definately a way to beat this idea of overtraining. It all starts and ends with your mental status. You must have a strong mind if you are going to endure the physical challenges that the world offers. Check out this article and see what you think.

Is Overtraining a Myth?

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Fitness #Nutrition #Overtraining

No comments:

Post a Comment