OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Saturday, February 13, 2016

COMMON TRAINING MISTAKES AND HOW TO FIX THEM

If you are looking at lifting some heavier weights it is all about form. Form is the way you will stay injury free and help you get stronger. I now this is the thing that I struggle with the most. I have done functional movements far more than traditional weight lifting and I have now had to adjust and start working on technique and form so I can build up the strength to really be a force in OCR this year.So this article is all about fixing some of those common mistakes so you can be the best athlete you can be. Check it out.

Common Training Mistakes and How to Fix Them

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Fitness #Exercise #TrainingMistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment