OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

DAIRY FREE SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS

For years we have been told that "milk does a body good" but is this the truth? There have been some recent reports and documentaries that have shown the problems with drinking milk. If you have followed many of them you know the benefits of lowering or eliminating your diary intake. Here is a great guide to doing just that. I actually have been dairy free for the last 7 years and have never been healthier. As a child I didn't realize that I actually had a dairy allergy that caused me to itch and break out in hives when I ingested dairy products. My son also has the same allergy, so check it out and get yourself as healthy as possible.

Dairy Free Survival Guide for Beginners

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Fitness #Exercise #Pullups (no link...go to www.scorpion-style.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment