OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Thursday, May 19, 2016

3 SMART WAYS TO PREVENT RUNNING INJURIES

We all know that running can be extremely hard on your knees and ankles. It is so easy to roll your ankle or have the constant pounding stress out your it band. I know both seem to happen to me. I have also just recently expereinced shin splints for the first time ever and they are terrible. I couldn't even dorsiflex my foot. I am still trying to heal up from that injury and get back to running and weighted movements. It is always better to prevent injury than it is to recover from injury. So my friend David Weck and the team at WeckMethod have some great tips for you to keep you healthy for your running season.

3 Smart Ways to Prevent Running Injuries

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Fitness #Running #Injuries (no link...go to www.scorpion-style.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment