OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Add 2 Tbsp. of This Coconut Oil Mixture to Your Morning Coffee to Burn a TON of Calories

Since last year and struggling with my nutrition at the Wintergreen 12hr Hurricane Heat I have been studying and trying to figure out my diet to better prepare myself for endurance. So I jumped right into the Keto/Paleo/Vegan ideas. I found that I needed to make much of it up by myself because there are so few people actually doing this as a vegan. It has been a challenge but I have found ways to become as healthy as possible and kill it in my endurance challenges. So in my last two events I have done great nutritionally and not struggled at all. I literally start off everyday with my own vegan version of bulletproof coffee. I use 1 Tbsp of coconut oil/coconut butter/coconut powder, 2 Tbsp of Almond Milk and 10oz of coffee. It has worked great to kickstart my metabolism and get me into fat burning mode. I then eat 60% good quality fats, 15-20% complex carbs, and 20-35% protein. This seems like the best mix for me. This recipe is not vegan, with the addition of honey, but it can be a great alternative for those wanting to try something new and work your way into the bulletproof coffee lifestyle. Check it out and see what you think.

Add 2 Tbsp of This Coconut Oil Mixture to Your Morning Coffee to Burn a TON of Calories

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Nutrition #Coffee #ElixirofLife (no link...go to www.scorpion-style.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment