OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Friday, May 13, 2016

Why You Should Be Eating the Avocado Pit

I love avocado. I try to eat a half an avocado a day. But if your like me you throw away the pit as soon as you split your avocado. I never even knew that you could eat the pit. However, I am interested in trying anything that may improve my performance and health. I am also really interested in using the entire avocado. So check out this article and see the amazing things you can do with the pit and try it out. Let me know if you have ever done this before and the recipes that you have used.

Why You Should Be Eating the Avocado Pit

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Nutrition #Food #Healthy #Avocado (no link...go to www.scorpion-style.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment