OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Friday, May 27, 2016

6 Steps To Turn Strangers Into Connections

I have always been really great at this one thing. I am a networking master. I can meet and make connections with just about anyone. It's really funny because I am terrible at selling. The two seem very similar but I really struggle with selling but flourish at networking. I believe the reason is because I have a much different focus. When I want to meet someone or network with them I always genuinely ask how can I help you? I honestly do this because I want to be a part of what they are doing because I find it exciting or I have bought into it. This puts me in a unique position where I am helping but not expecting anything in return. This is where magic happens. When you can be that transparent and desire to help others with no gain for yourself, then people will gravitate towards that authenticity and inevitably that karma will turn in your favor. It seems to work for me and I have been able to network with some of the leaders in my industry. Check out this article and see how you can enlarge your territory.

6 Steps to Turn Strangers Into Connections

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #PersonalDevelopment #Networking #ReachingOut (no link...go to www.scorpion-style.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment