OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Friday, May 27, 2016

THINGS NO SELF-RESPECTING ADULT SHOULD BE DOING ON FACEBOOK

I just happened to have a conversation with a manager about this very subject. Employers do look at your social media to find out who you are. It is a great picture into the character of the potential employee. If you have pics of you drinking and doing drugs on your FB page you are likely going to be passed over for someone who is more professional. There are some things that you should just keep private. I know a few years ago I changed my FB page to primarily about business and personal development because that is what I am focused on and what I want to share with the audience that I have. I love to go out and have fun and often do some crazy things but they don't need to go on my professional profile. You need to choose what you want to project to others. This is a big part of success in life. So check out this article and get yourself together.

Things No Self-respecting Adult Should Be Doing on FB

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Business #Entrepreneur (no link...go to www.scorpion-style.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment