OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Friday, May 27, 2016

5 Healthy Plant-Based Foods to Eat Before a Workout

I am always looking for ways to refine my nutrition. As a high level athlete I know that it is primarily nutrition that helps you perform at a higher level. It is truly what seperates the top level athletes. If your nutrition is not on point your body cannot sustain the workload for extended periods of time. So here is a great article to help you find those plant-based foods that can fuel your next workout. Since I am vegan this is always great for me to find, so I can try out something new and freshen up the choices that I have. Check it out for yourself.

5 Healthy Plant-Based Foods to Eat Before a Workout

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Nutrition #Health #PlantBased (no link...go to www.scorpion-style.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment