OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

How to Discover Your Life’s Purpose – 7 Questions to Ask

If you have no purpose, you have no direction. If you have no direction, you cannot get started on the path. If you don't know the path, you can never make it to the destination. If we truly want to live lives full of passion and worth, we MUST discover what our purpose is. This doesn't necessarily mean that you have to have everything figured out tomorrow. It just means that you have an idea of where you want to go and be able to se some realistic goals for yourself. One of the things that I have found in my 15 year quest for success is that my purpose is always being refined. As I grow and am shaped I find that my purpose also gets shaped and refined. It is an ever fluid destination. I continue to work towards one goal but the path that I take may change from time to time. The best thing that I can do is to keep passionate and work towards it then allow the universe to open the necessary doors and be available to step through those doors when the time comes. So start asking questions and figure out your direction. It is that true north that will guide you the rest of your life into either greatness or obscurity.

How to Discover Your Life's Purpose - 7 Questions to Ask

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #PersonalDevelopment #Purpose #LifeGoals (no link...go to www.scorpion-style.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment