OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

1,000 Sales in My First Year of Business on Etsy: Low Cost Marketing Strategies

This is something that I am always looking for. New ideas on how to market my business at a low cost. As I have a small to non-existant marketing budget it is important to really get the word out there somehow. It is always nice to see how other people have been successful in their own businesses. So if you have been successful in promoting your business, list some of your successes here and share how you did it with the rest of us and lets help promote one another.

1000 Sales in My First Year of Business on Esty: Low Cost Marketing

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Business #Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment