OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, October 13, 2014

33 Resistance Band Exercises You Can Do Anywhere

Since I have rhuematoid artheritis I am unable to do the weightlifting that many people do for their training. So I have had to find more functional ways to keep pushing my body to the next level. The best way that I have found is using my #Bodylastic bands for much of my strength training. They are great. They are super portable, variable resistance, and you can do just about any exercise you can imagine. There are literally hundreds of exercises you can do with resistance bands, you are only limited by your imagination. For people that think that you can't build muscle with resistance bands, you are sorely mistaken. They are also great for MMA training because they give you constant resistance and build functional muscles for punching and kicking. Check out these 33 exercises that you can do with bands.

33 Resistance Band Exercises You Can Do Anywhere

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Fitness #resistancebands

No comments:

Post a Comment