OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Friday, October 10, 2014

29 Untouched Corners Of The Earth Where You Can Completely Abandon Civilization

Have you ever wanted to get off the grid? Here are some of the most beautiful places to do just that. I felt this when I climbed to the summit of Mt. Chirripo in Costa Rica. I was in the middle of the rain forest in a South American country with few people around and unable to speak the language. I loved every minute of it and even still had cell service at the top. It was one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. I stood in awe with tears in my eyes at the beauty of nature. So check this out.

29 Untouched Corners of the Earth Where You Can Completely Abandon Civilization

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Travel #Vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment