OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, October 20, 2014

Yoga for Running Recovery

This is an article that I need to use this week. I have a Spartan Beast this weekend and I am definitely going to be in need of some running recovery. This will complete my trifecta for the year. I have found that yoga is good for just about everything in life. However, yoga, specifically yin yoga, is my favorite stretching routine for after running. We all need that opposing stretch and this is the way to get it. Check out the article and get on your mat. Don't let running break down your muscles without using the regenerative properties of yoga to keep you healthy and fit.

Yoga for Running Recovery

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Yoga #Running

No comments:

Post a Comment