OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Designing a Workout for Your Dream Body

Bodybuilding is really nothing more than muscle sculpting. It doesn't have to be bigger muscles it can also be about creating the body that you have always dreamed of. I know when I was 260 lbs I never thought that I would ever make it back into  size 32 pant or wear anything but an xl shirt. But after controlling my diet and focusing my workouts I not only got down to a 32 I also dropped to 170 lbs. You have to be intentional in what you want to do with your body and you must have a goal in mind. Maybe you want to fit into that dress again or you want to look good in your bathing suit. You have to have that mental picture of what you want and start focusing your efforts towards that. It does mean that you will have to get off the couch and stop eating all those chips, but you will have something even better....self-confidence and that will change your life completely. Check out this article and get on the road to a better you.

Designing a Workout for Your Dream Body

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Fitness #ByDesign

No comments:

Post a Comment