OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, December 22, 2014

Six Good Reasons to Avoid the Flu Shot

I have not had a flu shot for several years and I have several reasons why I choose not to participate in vaccinaions. Some of them are mentioned in this article. However, I am not against all medication but those that are unecessary and those that I have very little information on what they will do to my body. I have not had a flu shot in over 5 years and have only had the flu once, oddly enough it was two weeks ago. Because I am physically healthy it ran its course in 4 days and I have been fine since. So check out this article and find out some more reasons.

Six Good Reasons to Avoid the Flu Shot

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Natural #Medicine

No comments:

Post a Comment