OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Thursday, December 18, 2014

The Truth About Cleansing: 4 Biggest Myths Debunked

Personally I try to do a full body cleanse every 6 months, just to keep my body running at optimal performance. As a matter of fact I am currently due for a cleanse. So on Jan 1, along with my normal 21 Day Kickstart I will also do a full body cleanse. This is a great time of year just to restart and kickoff the new year right. After all the junk food over the holidays, it is nice to release all those toxins and begin fresh. So check out some of the misconceptions about cleanses and get ready to start your new year off right.

The Truth About Cleansing: 4 Biggest Myths Debunked

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Nutrition #HealthyCleanse

No comments:

Post a Comment