OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

TOP 6 ALKALINE FOODS TO EAT EVERY DAY FOR VIBRANT HEALTH

In my quest to find the right nutrition for me I have found that the best balance in my body is to be slightly alkaline versus acidic. What this actually means for me is...better health. Disease cannot live or thrive in an alkaline environment. This means that I am at a much lower risk for any types of diseases or colds. There are many ways to support this kind of health from eating alkaline forming foods to drinking alkaline water. I do both. So check out this article if you want to maximize your health and change your life.

Top 6 Alkaline Foods to Eat Every Day for Vibrant Health

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Nutrition #Alkaline

No comments:

Post a Comment