OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

10 valuable habits of positive people

Life is always what you make it. We choose to live the lives that we live. If we choose to be miserable and see everyday as a cloudy day, that is exactly what we will find. If we choose to find the silver lining in everything we will find that positive energy. I just expereinced this on Monday. I went out Christmas shopping for the kids and when I went to the cashier my card was declined. I called the bank and they told me there wasn't a problem and that it must be the store. I went to the second store and again my card was declined. I called again and found out that there was a fraud claim against my account. Somone had stolen my card numbers and tried to make a huge purchase online with my card. Later in the day I drove my car to pick up the my daughter from school. I got home fine and then in the evening I went outside and found out that I blew out the sidewall in my rear tire. So in one day I had been stolen from and now my tire was flat. I could have been angry and let it ruin my day. Instead I decided to realize that no money was lost and I was lucky that my tire didn't blow while I was driving. I chalked it up as a pretty good day. We all choose how we view our lives and this determines our attitude and outlook. So choose yours today.

10 Valuable Habits of Positive People

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #PersonalDevelopment #Positivity #Habits

No comments:

Post a Comment