OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Friday, December 4, 2015

Have You Ever Wondered Why Some People Love Exercising...

People always think that I am crazy because I love to do endurance races that would make most people say no way. They say that they could never train the way that I do. Or put their body through the things that I do. The truth is that I don't always enjoy it, sometimes I don't even want to do it. There are days that I have to drag myself off the couch and force myself to get out and put in work. It is never easy and most days I don't like it at all. The reason why I do it is because I remember when my health was failing and I knew that I would be dead before I was 40 or in a wheelchair. I knew that either my rheumatoid arthritis, my high blood pressure, or my high cholesterol was going to rob me of my quality of life. I was 260lbs, miserable, and sick. I was not always as fit as I am now, even though I was a pro mma fighter. It really was just a decision that I made because I wanted a better quality of life. I know that if I don't continue to push forward and challenge myself I will get bored and go right back to being fat, sick, and nearly dead. It is all in the choices that we make. Chec out this article and video to learn more.

Have You Ever Wondered Why Some People Love Exercising...

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Execise #Fitness #Love

No comments:

Post a Comment