OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Friday, December 18, 2015

Using the Force? Lightsaber Fitness Classes Arrive

If you don't know I am a huge Star Wars nut. I am a full fledged member of the 501st with an Imperial Officer uniform and a Biker Scout costume. I also went out and saw a midnight showing of The Force Awakens last night. It was amazing. This morning I found this article about new Lightsaber fitness classes. If I could find a way to get Crunch Fitness or University of Cincinnati to do these classes I would so teach them. What a unique way to get your fitness and fun in. Check out the article and get fit with your Lightsaber.

Using the Force? Lightsaber Fitness Classes Arrive

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Fitness #Exercise #StarWars #Lightsabers

No comments:

Post a Comment