OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Friday, December 18, 2015

The Benefits of a Plant-Based Diet

I have been completely plant based for the last 6 years now and I have seen tremendous results in my health. I had all kinds of physical problems before I changed my diet and within a year I was off all my medications (8 of them) and I am healthier than I have every been. I am currently a competitive ORC athlete getting ready for a huge endurance season in 2016. I know that it is the one thing that has continued to save my life. It is all about eating right and getting your body moving. This can take care of just about any illness that you are struggling from. Check out this article and find out even more benefits. Then check out my articles in Vegan Health and Fitness magazine.

The Benefits of a PLant Based Diet

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Nutrition #PlantBased #Health

No comments:

Post a Comment