OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, December 14, 2015

21 signs you're mentally stronger than the average person

Adversity breeds strength. Those of us that have been through all kinds of struggles in life often become mentally tougher than those people who have not gone through as much. I know that the abuse I suffered as a child has made me into the strong person that I am today. I continue to push my limits by testing myself in endurance and OCR challenges. Those people who know me best sometimes find me cold and unfeeling because I a manage my emtions so well. The truth is I have just learned how to make sure that the only things that derail me are things that should. So many people get off track with the simplest things. So embrace your toughness and use it as a great skill.

21 Signs You're Mentally Stronger Than the Average Person

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #PersonalDevelopment #MentalStrength #Unbreakable

No comments:

Post a Comment