OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, December 7, 2015

Networking on Steroids

I have been considered a self promotion and networing master. Which might make you think that I would be great when it comes to network marketing businesses. I am constantly being recruited for those opportunities but I have learned that networking is not about that type of marketing. I am a Beachbody coach, which is a MLM company, but I am far from a stellar coach. What I have learned about netoworking has gotten me in front of some of the best minds in the fitness and wellness industry. As well as become a national presenter on fitness. It has positioned me in the entreprenurial world and helped me find mentors from some great influential people. The one thing that I have learned is that there are no tricks. There is only one thing that really makes the breakthrough in networking. It is one question: what are you willing to give? When you talk to people with no thought of getting and only how you can help and share the load, then and only then will they be naturally attracted to you. This will completely change the game. This is how you find all kinds of things coming that you never expected because you become a trusted member of the inner circle. If you ask any of the people that I know that are super successful in business my first question to them is how can I help? I will do everything I can to be part of what they are doing, just because I know that it eventually will benefit me somehow. So check out this article and get ready to serve, it is the true networking secret.

Networking on Steroids

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Business #Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment