OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, December 7, 2015

Health myths: We should live and eat like cavemen

Part of what I offer here on my blog is articles to spark you to think about what you are doing. Here is one such article. I dont live a paleo lifestyle, however I know many people who do so quite successfully. I believe that we all need to find what is right for our bodies. I also believe that we should be intelligent enough to be able to listen to other people's ideas without becoming judgemental or condeming. I have been vegan for many years and I know many vegans that are just as harsh as abortion clinic protesters. I think it is a shame and scares people away from something that could be life changing for their health. So my suggesstion is to stay informed, adapt, and always keep learning.   Just remember 60 years ago pizza and cigarettes were maketed as healthy weight loss products.

Health Myths: We Should Live and Eat Like Cave Men

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Nutrition #Health #Paleo

No comments:

Post a Comment