OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

FULL BODY WORKOUT WITH SUSPENSION TRAINING

I have always been a fan of full body workouts, I rarely do anything else. As a believer in functional movement and functional training, we need to train the way we live. There are none of us that live in a two dimentional world. We need to be able to move in all planes of motion. This is one of the reasons I love suspension training. I teach several TRX classes a week and push people to expand their minds about how to train. I love to mix strength exercises and cardio conditioning movements to give the best of both worlds. So check out this article and come out and see me at Crunch Mason or Florence for a great workout.

Full Body Workout With Suspension Training

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Fitness #Exercise #SuspensionTraining

No comments:

Post a Comment