OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Friday, December 11, 2015

An Alkaline Diet for Balanced Body pH

I have been eating and drinking to support an alkaline diet for the last 4 years. It has completely changed how I feel and my endurance. I am healthier, get sick far less, and have more energy than ever before. I continue to try and tweak my diet so that I remain as healthy as possible so I can perform at a high level as long as possible. As I age it becomes harder for my body to recover and I have found that since I have gone alkaline I am able to recover better and faster. So check out this article and get the all the info.

An Alkaline Diet for Balanced Body pH

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Nutrition #Health #Alkaline

No comments:

Post a Comment