OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

20+ Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Businesses

I always wonder why people start their businesses and if their reasons are just to make more money or did they just stumble upon it. I also wonder how this affects the success of the business. So this article will give you some of those reasons.

As for myself I started my first business Elegance Redefined, a personal chef service, because I love to cook and I wanted to make a second stream of income to help my family at the time. I loved the business, however when the economy dried up luxury services were at an all time low. I then thought what is another business I could start that would be successful as well. The fitness craze was high and I was already very fit and had been a mixed martial artist for years, so I decided to get some certifications and open my personal training business, which I continue to run to this day. However, it has always been my dream to do bigger things and to combine some of my great loves. My first love was vacation, the one thing from my childhood that was a happy memory is spending time at my time share in Orlando and going to Disney World. It was the one place were I could get away from all the stress and abuse that was going on in my home. So I wanted to find a way that I could replicate that experience for other people as well as help them with my second and third loves: nutrition and fitness. So Warrior Vacations was born. A destination retreat business where I could combine the beach, training, eco-tourism, and my sense of culinary delights to share to the world. The great thing is that once we really get moving we can expand this idea around the world. So regardless of the money I am able to fulfill all of my dreams in one business. I can spend my time doing something that I love, I can help people, and I can live a comfortable life. We are currently still in the building phases and scheduling our first vacation, so check us out at www.WarriorVacations.com for more information and share in the dream.

20+ Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Businesses

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Business #Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment