OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

What Do 300 Calorie Meals Look Like?

We often wonder, I switched to eating healthier, why am I still gaining weight? The problem is that we forgot to control the amount of calories we are taking in. If we continue to eat more calories than we are expending we will always gain weight. So we really need to see what a meal looks like that is at a healthy calorie range. It is too easy to pile it on the plate and think that I'll just work it off tomorrow. Believe me over Memorial Day weekend I put on 3 lbs just going to cookouts and parties and not watching my calories. So now I am back at it and frustrated that I allowed myself to give in. So check out what a 300 calorie plate looks like and see how close you are that ideal, then adjust.

What Do 300 Calorie Meals Look Like?

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Nutrition #PortionControl

No comments:

Post a Comment