OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Thursday, May 29, 2014

More athletes getting their ‘Om’ on with Yoga

One of the great things I am trying to get some of the athletes that I work with is how beneficial yoga can be to their overall sports performance. I believe that this is so important for athletes to have longevity in their chosen sport and to keep healthy lives. I am currently working on a ebook that is going to cover this all in great detail w/ pictures and explanations of poses for specific sports. This will be a great addition to any athlete that is looking to maximize their potential on and off the field. Here is a great article to get started with, as I continue writing.

More Athletes Getting Their "Om" on with Yoga

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Yoga #Athletes

  

No comments:

Post a Comment