OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, May 12, 2014

Unethical Life Hacks to Get You Ahead the Wrong Way

I would never promote many of these life hacks (karma)., but I think it is interesting the lengths that people will go to get ahead. I also believe it is important to not be ignorant of how much of the world is willing leave their ethics behind to make themselves feel more important or save money. Some of these life hacks are pretty funny and many of them are just sad. Check them out and let me know some of the things that you have done that may be ethically questionable. I know I have done lots of things that people may question, in the past.

Unethical Life Hacks to Get You Ahead the Wrong Way

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Business #Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment