OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Unlock the Secrets of LinkedIn

When I first put up my profile on LinkedIn I really had no idea the impact it would have on me and my business. For several years I thought it was useless and I avoided using it. However, I then opened up Warrior Vacations and took a class on social media. They told me the benefits of using LinkedIn and some basic ways to use it. I then got on there and my business has taken off since then. I have been able to meet and connect with some of the biggest names in my industry. I have been able to network and find the right connections for myself and get some of the best advice I could ask for. It is truly a great place to grow and learn. I went from having 130 contacts to close to 2000. I am now a LinkedIn All-Star and I continue to meet people and network with all those I can. Lets help make all our businesses succeed. Check out this great article to start.

Unlock the Secrets of Linkedin

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Business #Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment