OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Thursday, May 29, 2014

3 Delightful Ways to Ditch Dairy

When I was a kid I suffered from a dairy allergy for several years I had to limit the amount of cheese and milk I would drink. I broke out in hives and would scratch my legs so much they would bleed. Oddly enough, none of this really dissuaded me from drinking milk and eating dairy products for years. The doctor's told me that I may grow out of it and that dairy was important for my development. I did grow older and the hives stopped, but I continued to have stomach problems all my life. I never realized that it was the dairy that continued to cause my stomach issues. When I became vegan almost 5 years ago, my stomach issues and eczema disappeared completely. I finally realized that it was the dairy that caused all of that. I then read many study where I found that you can get calcium from many other sources rather than dairy milk and that dairy milk promotes osteoporosis rather than preventing it. Not to mention that dairy milk is made for calves, so they grow big and strong as cows, not for humans. So here are some great ways to check out your alternatives rather than drinking dairy milk.

3 Delightful Ways to Ditch Dairy

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Nurtition #NoDairy

No comments:

Post a Comment