OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Top 20 Amazing Things to do in Costa Rica

I have now been to Costa Rica numerous times and it gets more and more amazing every time I go. There are so many things to do and see. The people are amazing and so genuine. I always meet someone that is so interested in everything that I am doing. It still has such a small town feel and all the people know one another and spend time together. At any time you can do eco-adventures with zip lining, rafting, hiking, canyoning, SUP, etc. It is truly an astounding place. There are volcanoes, hot springs, and mountains to climb. There is the rainforest and beaches to explore. I could never do it justice with words or pictures, you have to experience it for yourself. So check out this article and find some of the top things to do and then check out the adventure we already have set up for you at www.WarriorVacations.com and set your dates up on our website. I look forward to seeing you on the beach soon.

Top 20 Amazing Things to do in Costa Rica

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Vacation #Travel

No comments:

Post a Comment