OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, May 19, 2014

Young Entrepreneurs: 5 Reasons Why You CAN & SHOULD Leverage LinkedIn!

For a long time I avoided LinkedIn, mainly because I didn't understand it. I focused on my Facebook, with little result. However, when I opened up Warrior Vacations I saw the possibilities of networking with martial artists and yoga teachers on LinkedIn. So I went from about 130 connections to over 5000 in about 2 months. I am currently over 6000 connections and have a reach of over 8 million people. The one great thing about LinkedIn is you never know who you are going to connect with. It can definitely be game changing. So get your profile up and running and connect with some great people who are business minded and find all the help that you need.

Young Entrepreneurs: 5 Reasons Why You Can and SHOULD Leverage Linkedin!

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Business #Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment