OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Friday, May 16, 2014

3 Startup Lessons I Know Now, But Wish I’d Known Then

As a business that is still in the startup phase myself, there are already challenges that I have went through that I wish I had known at the beginning. However, many of these things are necessary growing pains. So often, like children. we believe that we know what's best and need to burn our hand on the stove before we will listen. One of the biggest lessons that I have learned is that I really don't know anything about what people want. My marketing skills need lots of work. So I am in the process of providing more value to grow the interest in my business. It is a very challenging thing to do, but so worth it. This is the creation phase and we have the opportunity tangibly measure our success. So at this point I am open to any suggestions that people may have in expanding my marketing abilities, so we can reach a better audience. It all starts with articles like these that give you the tips to be a better business owner, so check it out, go to my website: www.WarriorVacations.com, and send me your marketing tips.

3 Startup Lessons I Know Now, But Wish I's Known Then

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Business #Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment