OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Top 7 Places To Get Naked

It could just be me but there is something primal about letting go of all of our preconceived ideas and getting naked in nature. It may also just be me who is always looking for a place where I can do that (and other things) every time go hiking. Just recently I was over at Old Man's Cave and I was looking for a waterfall that is off the beaten path that I could get in the water and potentially get myself into some good ole fashion trouble. I found a place but I refrained from the trouble. So explore the world around you and find some ways to be free with nature. It is a beautiful thing, don't let anyone tell you any different.

Top 7 Places to Get Naked

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Nature #Vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment