OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

8 Reasons You're Not Getting Ripped

I had some discuss about this very topic yesterday so I looked for a good article that better illustrated what I was saying, so for everyone who has question about this topic check this out and hopefully it will give you some more answers and ideas to play around with to kick start that weight loss that you are seeking. I know part of what I have been trying to do is the same. After retiring from active fighting last year I gained about 30 lbs back and I have been fighting to shed that extra weight. I am on the right path but it is a struggle, so I am going this journey right along with you.

8 Reasons You're Not Getting Ripped

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Fitness #GetRipped

No comments:

Post a Comment