OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, April 4, 2016

26 Best Cancer Fighting Foods

There isn't anyone that I know who hasn't been affected by this terrible disease. It is the second leading killer after heart disease. When I found out that both heart disease and cancer can be largely controlled or eliminated by our diet choice, it literally changed my life. It put me on a quest to share what I have learned about diet and nutrition with everyone in my sphere of influence. We all need to know that we can lessen our risk of serious disease and illness but controlling what we put in our mouths. So check out this list of foods and see how you can beat cancer and live a long, happy, fulfilling life.

26 Best Cancer Fighting Foods

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Nutrition #Healthy #CancerFree (no link...go to www.scorpion-style.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment