OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

How to Reuse Your Leftover Coffee Grounds

I know I absolutely love coffee. It is so delicious. I did take a short 3 months off to reset my body from the ultra bad for you Starbucks variety of coffee. I am now drinking my daily bulletproof coffee with 1 T of coconut butter and 2 T of almond milk. But I notice that everyday I am just tossing out my unused coffee grounds. It seems so wasteful and I know there are ways that you can reuse those grounds. So if you have been looking at ways to make your waste more beneficial this is the article for you. Check it out and find out how to reuse those grounds.

How to Reuse Your Leftover Coffee Grounds

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Nutrition #Health #Coffee (no link...go to www.scorpion-style.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment