OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

HOW TO BOOST YOUR STAMINA

I am always pushing myself to the limit. As a matter of fact I am heading to NJ tomorrow morning to tackle the NJ Ultra Beast. This is not only going to test my endurance but also my strength and stamina. I would say that stamina is your ability to keep going and have wind. Strength is how much you can lift, drag, or carry and endurance is the mental fortitude to keep pushing forward when everything else is gone. You definately need to boost your stamina to be competitive in this arena but to really make it you must have an unbeatable mind. So if you want to know how to build that stamina look at this article. To find out how to get endurance put yourself in situations where you have no choice but to move forward.

How to Boost Your Stamina

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Fitness #Exercise #Stamina (no link...go to www.scorpion-style.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment