OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

7 Healthy Hacks To Beat Sugar Cravings

We all struggle with them and far too often we fall to those incredible cravings. I know there are days when I cannot fight it anymore. I usually do pretty well but I have my moments where the stray doughnut makes it past my lips. As I have changed my diet to become more fat adaptive I struggle even more. So if you want to truly get past those incredibly difficult cravings then this is the article for you. Check it out. If you need a good substitute I found some amazing chocolate with no added sugar and only 1 net carb. It's called #thegoodchocolate and you can find it at www.goodchocolate.com.

7 Healthy Hacks to Beat Sugar Cravings

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Nutrition #Cravings #Sugar (no link...go to www.scorpion-style.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment