OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, April 4, 2016

Put in the Work: How I Beat SEALFit Kokoro Camp

This is widely considered to be the toughest training camp in the world. It is modeled after the training standards at are used for our toughest elite special forces. There are many that sign up every year and very few who actually make it. I know I am one of those lunatics that is considering testing myself and signing up. I am sure that this is on the menu in the near future. I continue to push myself towards events and modalities like this. So here is an article from someone who has both failed and gone back to complete it. So if you want to know more check out this article and get ready to enter the world of the fitness elite.

Put in the Work: How I Beat SEALFit Kokoro Camp

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Fitness #Endurance #Lunatic (no link...go to www.scorpion-style.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment