OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

7 REASONS WHY PUSH UPS ARE THE PERFECT UPPER BODY EXERCISE

I love push-ups. I have never been a big fan of lifting heavy weights because it seems fairly impractical to me. I love body weight movements and functional training. I want to move in the most natural way possible so that I can be the best mover that I can be. How often do you lift your own weight off the ground? Several times a day. How often do you lift a heavy object off your chest? Hopefully very rarely. So the more functional movement is pressing your body weight up. However, there is so much variety in push-ups that you can add all kinds of positions or weight to focus on different areas of the upper body. So check out this article and find the best method that works for you and get functional.

7 Reasons Why Push-ups Are the Perfect Upper Body Exercise

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Fitness #Exercise #Pushup (no link...go to www.scorpion-style.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment