OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Why You Should Write Things Down

I read, somewhere, that when you read things you remember about 10% of what you read but if you read and then write it down you retain 70% of that same material. I then put that into practice and I currently have 15 or 20 composition books filled with quotes and other things that I thought were worthy of being remembered. It has also helped me to see what was influencing me at that specific time in my life. I can see growth and struggles that I was going through, all by looking at what I was reading and remembering. There are so many benefits that come from both reading and writing together. Check them out here in this article.

Why You Should Write Things Down

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #PersonalDevelopment #Memory #WriteItDown  (no link...go to www.scorpion-style.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment