OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Sunday, January 1, 2012

21 Day Vegan Kickstart

I mentioned a few weeks ago that I like to start the year with a cleanse. I do it for not only a physical purpose, but also a spiritual purpose. So I combine my cleanse with prayer. I believe that it is a time to renew the body and the spirit. This also enables me to start off the year dreaming and find awe in the universe. I believe during times of fasting and prayer, we are really able to reach out and touch God. Enough of the spiritual side of things.

I promised a meal plan and encouragement for this journey and adventure called fasting. I would suggest checking out the Daniel Fast, which I have done the last three years straight. You can check that out here: http://www.daniel-fast.com/ Another great sight that you can use that has full meal plans and grocery lists is: http://pcrm.org/kickstartHome/  this is the plan that I am going to try and follow this year. The website is super user friendly and will give you all that you need to keep on the cleanse. By the way, if you go and sign up today the meal planning starts tomorrow.

If you decide to commit to this fast along with us here at Scorpion Style Personal Training please let us know, so we can work on encouraging one another. I am not going to lie, it is a challenge, it is difficult, but it is worth it. A wonderful way to start the year and can set a pattern for a healthier lifestyle for the entire year. Come and join in on the journey and see the changes that will be made in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment