OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Vegan Cleanse Day One.....

How its everyone doing on the cleanse? I have followed the menu plan from 21daykickstart.org and have loved all the recipes so far..... The carrot and red pepper soup was amazing. I still have not had dinner yet, so looking forward to eating that in about an hour. So far the struggle has not been bad. The only time I had any issues was after my workout today I was a little light headed. I did run out and pick up some pea protein and flaxseed oil to help supplement, rather than my traditional whey and fish oil..... Trying to follow the vegan ideals as much as possible.

Let me know how you are doing, how you liked the food, any suggestions, and how hard it has been? Can't wait to hear from you....

Keep pushing forward, the first week is the most difficult....

Jeff

4 comments:

  1. Today is the second day of our fast and to tell you the truth I feel like crap! The first week is always hard, to make it more difficult I also started a 10 day whole body clense yesterday too. I have a headache, I am assuming from sugar withdrawl, since I gave up eating sugar all together for the fast as well as going vegan. I know that since this is not my firts year on the fast that all of this will be gone by the end of the week and then I will feel amazeing. But the frist few days alway is hard. I am not looing forward to going back to work tomorrow. I have to look all of the yummy baked goods that I make all day and not so much as taste them. But it is part of the whole experience. I will push through the first week and be fine by Friday or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is def a journey.... This is my fourth year and it doesn't get any easier, but the rewards are tremendous. Keep on track and work through this first week and you will def feel the change. Thanks for all those that are mashing this journey as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm also doing a fast...this SUCKS...i'm learning to find strength and discipline I didn't even know I had...if If you budge and inch on something like this, it takes a mile! Keep up the good fight! Both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you Chris it is def a time where you will find out how strong you really are. Keep up the awesome work and continue to let us know how you are doing..... Always encouraging to know we are not the only ones struggling lol.

    ReplyDelete